Sunday, April 24, 2011

I am an Ex-Mormon


It would seem that the ex-Mormon campaign guy may come and meet some people in our group sometime in the ambiguous future. I'm still not sure I'll get in the video or not. I've been accepted to UofU again, and this time I can afford the change of location, tuition, etc... and I am now a state resident. So goodbye BYU!!! I don't know what that means for my blog though. I should probably state something like, "just left BYU" in my title or something. Who knows.

Either way, if you somehow haven't heard about the Ex Mormon ads, it's kind of a reply to the Mormon ads campaign from last year. Except these are people who all left the church. Not necessarily atheist or anything, just postmos. Here's the Youtube link and then the actual page. The guy seems pretty cool, I guess he's from Canada, and he obviously has learned how to do good interviewing/recording/editing to make his videos cause they are high quality. If you somehow didn't know about them, then enjoy the links.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the acceptance for UofU!

    I will have to check some of those videos out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on valuing knowing the truth over having to be right. Not many people do.

    I know I am not the only byu student that looks at real evidence and sees that the evidence for god and santa is the same, and wanting something to be true won't change reality.

    There is no sky daddy.

    ReplyDelete