Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Addendum #1



Hello to anyone who has emailed me in the last 6 months. I went through my emails last Fall, then have tried to keep up with them for the last couple months. I know a lot of BYU students who email me make up new emails, and sometimes I don't reply quickly. But I have been trying to get better at it since some people truly are grateful to meet other students and people who have doubts or don't believe anymore, or maybe are not religious and at BYU, so I have been trying to reply to all emails.

If you emailed me but didn't get a response, or forgot your email, etc... or changed your mind, but now maybe think it might be fun to meet up with people in similar playing fields as you, please email me again. Best wishes.

1 comment:

  1. If you're attempting to burn fat then you need to start using this totally brand new tailor-made keto plan.

    To produce this service, licensed nutritionists, fitness couches, and professional chefs joined together to develop keto meal plans that are efficient, painless, cost-efficient, and enjoyable.

    Since their first launch in 2019, hundreds of people have already remodeled their body and well-being with the benefits a professional keto plan can provide.

    Speaking of benefits; in this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-certified ones offered by the keto plan.

    ReplyDelete