Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I'm Not Dead Yet!


So I am terribly busy right now. Flew in late, Tuesdays and Thursdays are my busiest days, and I have an evening class on Wednesday. So I may still not be able to post much this week.

I never wrote my exit story, I have half an outline (that's 3 pages btw so don't think I'm not working on it) but the computer at home doesn't have word or anything and I had all my info on a flashdrive, so I didn't work on it. That and my gf came out so I was kind of distracted and busy.

Boy do I have stories to tell though. The whole home situation with the gf, coming out to a cousin, my parents, etc... Especially the religious discussion on the plane-ride back, which unfortunately I wasn't much of a part of.

I have also collected more Patriarchal blessings. The only trend so far is that older ones were shorter, and the blessings for people my age are long (2-3 pages is average now).

Coffee may be moved to Mondays. I may finally get up to Mestizos this semester, I want to go to USGA and SHIFT this week, and The Nature of Existence looks like an amazing documentary I want to see.

That's it for now, I have to run, busy little bee I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment